The Governance Group of the programme was established in June 2017 and comprises policy makers from a number of Government Departments and State Agencies, academics, representation from the Children and Young People Services Committee’s (CYPSC) and the National Children and Young People’s Advisory Council.
This group also engages with specialists who have developed innovative methods in research, data management, workforce development and organisational change initiatives.
The group members assist in addressing and resolving cross-governmental or sectoral blockages that could impede progress and ensure the link between BOBF cross sectoral priority actions with What Works.
- Conor Rowley ( Department of Children and Youth Affairs)
- Ruth Doggett (Department of Children and Youth Affairs)
- Judith Brady (Department of Public Expenditure and Reform)
- Suzanne Connolly (BOBF Advisory Council)
- Richard Layte (Professor of Sociology , Trinity College Dublin)
- Marion Martin (Health Service Executive)
- Susan Mulhall (Department of Education and Skills)
- Cormac Quinlan (Tusla, Child and Family Agency)
- Martina Shaughnessy (Department of the Taoiseach)
- Noelle Spring (Chair National Steering Group – CYPSC)