Under the What Work Initiative, the Department of Children and Youth Affairs is inviting professionals to participate in a one-day Evidence and Impact Training Course, which will be held in 3 various locations across Ireland.
The event will be delivered by the National Children’s Bureau and is open to service providers and practitioners working in the children and youth sectors. It will focus on how to use evidence to inform service design and delivery aimed at improving outcomes for children, young people and their families in Ireland.
Dates & Venues
- Athlone – Friday 14 February 2020 – Radisson Blu Hotel, Athlone
- Dublin – Wednesday 26 February 2020 – Clayton Hotel Charlemont, Dublin
- Galway – Friday 13 March 2020 – Connacht Hotel, Galway
For further information and to register your place, please follow your preferred region registration link below:
- Evidence & Impact Workshop 14 February Athlone
- Evidence & Impact Workshop 26 February Dublin
- Evidence & Impact Workshop 13 March Galway
***Please note***This is a free event and places are limited to Community/ Voluntary and Public Sector and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.